There are many typical Spanish bars that serve “Tapas”. These are small dishes of various foods. Good bars in the center of the city are:
- El Notario – on Calle Gines de Castro y Alvarez
- La Tertulia – at Plaza de la Constitucion
- San Francisco – on Calle de Leon y Castillo
- Casa Miguel – Fresh food and good prices
- Meson La Jordana – Superb food, high class Spanish cousine. Fresh fish. Mid priced.
- Portobello – Good quality Italian food at reasonable prices.
- El Golfo is a small fisherman´s town with several restaurants. Here one can eat fresh grilled fish.
- El Sol – Simple interior, but quality food. Good value for money. Try the Lapas or order the fresh fish of the day.
- Lagomar – Directly next to the former residence of Omar Sharif. International cousine with impressive ambiente. Or just go for a drink at the bar and enjoy the breathtaking view.
- Casa Pedro – Everyone on Lanzarote eats fish at Casa Pedro. Ask for vieja or bocinegro with papas arrugadas and mojo verde. Nice situation and very close to the beach.
- Restaurante del Club – Very classy marina. Good value restaurant. Try the Club Salad.
- Ikarus – Excellent German and international food in a restaurated old villa with romantic atmosphere.
- La Bodeguita – Quality food. Situated in an old Finca
- Suso – Bar/Restaurant serving quality food. Simple but value for money.
- Iguaden – Excepcional value for money. Huge portions.
- La Bodega – Expensive, but a fantastic ambiente. Favorite restaurant of the spanish king.